Minalungao National Park is one of the popular attractions in Nueva Ecija province. It's about 3 hours from Manila to Gapan city by bus plus 1.5 hours from Gapan city to Minalungao by tricycle.
It features with it's huge rocks and canyon.
* The road map shows the path from Metro Manila to Minalungao National park. Since it's a distance of 4.5 hours long ride from Metro Manila, it is recommended to stay a night in hotel in Gapan City.
You can book the room with https://www.agoda.com/ for your convinience.
* It's about 1.5 hours from Gapan city to Minalungao National Park by tricycle. Hire a tricycle first in Gapan city and the transportation fee is by negociation before you can depart for Minalungao.
* Green rice fields from bus view along North Luzon Expressway from Manila to Gapan city. (Riding Five Star bus in Pasay City or Cubao in Metro Manila.)
* After hire a tricycle in Gapan City. We started the trip heading east to Minalungao. The road condition is good for the first part until Barangay Concepcion village. Farmer dry their rice on the road.
* People pushing vegetables cargo on the tricycle beside the road.
* The road condition becomes poor with stones along the way on Pias Barangay Road in hills place.
* Nice view of wild fields from tricycle perspective.
* It's almost reach the destination when you see the Minalungao Primary School at the right side.
* Finally, we arrived Minalungao National Park. There is huge white sand at the river side in front of the canyon of Penaranda River in Minalungao.
* Here is a big sand with grass huts on it at the river side.
* A pool in front of canyon Minalungao.
* The canyon at the Penaranda River. It's amazing of the huge stone of the mountain. Many people are swimming while some others boating on the river.
* Happy swimming...
* Cheer with wine !
* floating boat with hut on it.
* People climbing on the rocks to the other side of the canyon.
* Very cool breeze and very peaceful canyon and river.
* People climb into cave on the canyon.
* It's fun riding boat on the river.
* A farmer riding on carabaw on the way back to Gapan City.
* Very nice view of the rural area.
* Tricycle is the best transportation mean.
* Cyclers waving on the way to Minalungao National Park.
* Cycler riding behind the tricycle which we are riding.
* Flat tire of the tricycle. It's amazing the driver still find a repair shop in the wild field area to fix the flat tire.
* It's never overloaded with a tricycle.
* It's a happy tour to Minalungao but with budds hurt after riding tricycle on the road. Hehe...