General Santos City has its all purposes to be the pearl of south Mindanao. From the view of rooftop bars or hilltop restaurants, people could overlook the Sarangani Bay and the city proper. Enjoy the buena vista while eating fine food and listen to live music in the breeze of the night.
Sydney Hotel Rooftop Bar
Address: Pendatun Avenue corner Pioneer Avenue, General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines 9500.
TEL: +63-83-552-5479. +63-81-301-9140 for reservation.
Ideally situated at the heart of the City. Corner Pioneer & Pendatun Avenues and fronting the City Hall Compound.
Address: The Dolores Anchor Hotel, Santiago Blvd., corner Cagampang St, General Santos City 9500, Mindanao, Philippines
TEL: (083) 552-4139
* Altra Veranda is the rooftop restaurant of Hotel Dolores that serves appetizing and tasteful dishes. Occasionally, the restaurant conducts rooftop events such as “Pick N’ Grill”, an unlimited grilling of foods with a LIVE acoustic band and other chill out events.
* Enjoy views of Sarangani Bay and the city proper.
Rooftop Bar at Casa Mia Suites Hotel
Address: Purok 18, Employees Village, General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines 9500
La Veranda Cafe (Veranda Cafe & Grill)
Address: Rooftop, Tandem Center Building, National Highway, General Santos, Mindanao, Philippines
Sarangani Highlands Garden and Restaurant Gensan
Address: Purok Wal, Tambler, General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines 9500
* A hilltop Restaurant could overlook Sarangani Bay and the busy of General Santos City.
* Visit Sarangani Highlands Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Your Paradise in Gensan. Enjoy walking at the garden, gaze the flowers and rare bonsai,feed the fish at the Koi Pond. Just stare at the Sarangani Bay, watch the ships bisect the bay and forget about time. Taste our food and stay in one of our rooms, Sarangani Highlands at General Santos City, Philippines
* Sarangani Highlands is a beautiful garden with dining areas, a hotel and function rooms. If you happen to be in SocSKsargen, you have to come visit Sarangani Highlands !