Bonifacio High Street is a mixed-use development in Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines located just near Serendra residence, Market! Market! and SM Aura Premier. It is owned by Ayala Malls, a real-estate subsidiary of Ayala Land, which is an affiliate of Ayala Corporation. It opened in the 2007 High Street Central In 2012 And Central Square In 2014 and it is one of Ayala Corporation's flagship projects. The mall offers a mix of high-end retail shops, restaurants, amenities, leisure and entertainment in the Philippines.
* The entrance of Bonifacio High Street shopping district.
* open space, fresh air, nice walk...
* Many shops lays along the street...
* A unique landscape of stone and water.
* A mini square with a standing mouse good for picture taking and selfie.
* Another corner of restaurant area.
* NIKE brand is here for sports lover.
* The night view of the entrance.
* Serendra residence right besides the both sides of the shopping street.
* FULLY BOOKED bookstore.
* The standing mouse during the night...
Bonifacio High Street mall is located in Global City in Taguig City. It was a Philippine Armed Force camp way back 1980s, then converted to a commercial district project by Taguig City Hall and Philippines government. And BGC becomes prosperity after 40 years development.