Casa Manila Museum is one of the most attractive tour spot in Intramuros in Manila City. It features ancient house lilfestyle of Spanish culture and colonization way back 400 years ago. And it's a site worth to see and must visit in Intramuros.
Intramuros is a history town city in Manila City. Its name means "city in the walls". It was built when Spainish colonization era way back year 1590. Now the Philippines government has preserved and recovered most buildings of Intramuros from WW II damages. And this blog is to show you a brief photo tour among Intramuros before you can actually visit here.
* Intramuros map. You can get it free from sourvnir shop (tourist information center) in the Casa Manila Museum.
* Casa Manila Museum
* Casa Manila Museum outlook
* red roof and white wall of Casa Manila in Spanish style.
* red roof and white wall of Casa Manila in Spanish style and a step way down to lower floor.
* The hallway inside Casa Manila. You can feel cool breeze coming from outside.
* Barbara's Cafe inside Casa Manila
* Street (Calle) view. old buildings are preserved well here.
*** For Casa Manila Museum regulations issue, all the interior is not allowed to take photos, so we onlly took the photos of the outlook of the Casa Manila Museum. However, there are so many collected furnitures, decorations, paints, kitchenwares inside the Casa Manila Museum that is worth to visit.
*** For more information, you can visit wikipedia page at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intramuros